- This event has passed.
Personal Care and Home Supplies Distribution
January 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until March 24, 2022
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 24, 2022
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 24, 2022
Join us on Wednesdays from 10-11am, 1-2pm and 7-8:30pm for free Personal Care and Home Supplies. This resource is available to anyone no matter where you live or your income level. Item’s provided include:
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, and Kleenex
- Personal hygiene items like soap, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, and razors
- Feminine hygiene
- Diapers and Baby Wipes
- Laundry supplies including detergent, fabric softener and bleach
- Household cleaning supplies
- Trash bags
When joining us you can also expect:
- Food and drinks during each of our open times
- HELP with rent and utilities
- A new Get To Know You Meeting that will help better support you and help you get you connected to other resources at the Care Center!
No appointment is needed and for any questions please call us at 453-7999.